Former Film Student, Anne Sophie, Wins Awards For Her NYFA Student Film, Then Snags Feature Film Financing.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Anne Sophie was a graduate from one of The New York Film Academy’s short-term filmmaking class in Universal Studios. In three months she made a student film that brought her international notice. All at the tender age of 15!

Anne sent us a note that said:

The NYFA has literally, and I mean it, changed my life! I took a 3 month weekend filmmaking class in the Fall of 2006 (I was 15) without expecting much. The short film I made at the end of the program landed some international awards and allowed me to finance my first feature film, FADED MEMORIES, that will be out this year!

See and interview with Anne Sophie on KTLA:

My interview on the Morning Show - Los Angeles


When you are done watching the interview, head over to the Film School at New York Film Academy and see what else if up.

You can view some more student films from the film school at the New York Film Academy on the website.



This blog is published by The Film School & Acting School at the New York Film Academy. Visit our website to learn more about our exciting curriculum!

If you enjoyed this article please share it!

0 comments: